- Workshops, 2020-24. This project will involve regular workshops at the University of Bristol, with details to be announced here in due course. We expect to produce podcasts related to each workshop, for those who are unable to attend.
- Exhibition & conference, 2022. The research will feed into an exhibition at Southmead and Great Ormond Street Hospitals as well as a design & healthcare conference in 2022. Details will be announced here in due course.
- January 2020, summer 2020, summer 2021. ‘Retreats’ for core collaborators to work towards an interdisciplinary collaborative output. Please get in touch if you are interested in contributing to what we hope will be a creative output on senses and spaces of healthcare or care (2021).
- April 2021. Conference on the senses and modern environments of healthcare & care. CFP to be launched in April 2020.
To join this network and get email updates about forthcoming events, click HERE.
Wellcome Trust Network:
University of Bristol:
- June-July 2019. Visiting Scholarship at the Centre for Sensory Studies, Concordia University. Supported by the University of Bristol International Strategic Fund.
- June 2018. Writing retreat: Towards a collaborative sensory history.
- April 2018. Towards a Sensory History of the Modern Hospital workshop. Supported by the University of Bristol Strategic Research Fund.